Customer Education / Demos / Training
Datek is an industry leader in customer education for environmental cleaning and maintenance. Our sales reps are educated on the latest trends and proper procedures for performing necessary tasks required by cleaning professionals. We have training videos that can be used by our customers for their own training of new employees, or they can be used in conjunction with on-site training by Datek representatives.
Many times, our customers will request customized training seminars. Datek can provide multiple representatives to cover different topics as well as allowing for large groups to break off into smaller, less intimidating learning environments. We have on-site training facilities at our headquarters in North Little Rock that accommodate small or large groups as well. Many times meals can be arranged in order to allow for everyone to remain focused on the necessary training.
Some examples of training that Datek provides FREE OF CHARGE as a benefit to our customers are listed below.
- Full scale floor demos/training (complete strip out and refinishing of hard floors)
- On-site cleaning equipment demos/training
- Microfiber floor mopping system demos/training
- Cleaning procedure training (specific areas such as bathrooms, resident rooms, patient rooms, showers etc.)
- Haz/Mat, Right to Know, OSHA, Bloodborne Pathogen, Personal Protective Equipment (PPE), Material Safety Data Sheet (MSDS which is soon to be renamed Safety Data Sheets under the Global Harmonization System)
- Laundry and Warewash procedures training
- C. dif (Clostridium difficile) cleaning, disinfecting and procedures
- General infection control protocols
- Gym floor recoating
- Green Seal Certification and other sustainable movements
- Skin care and hand hygiene
- Polished concrete demos
- CIMS (Cleaning Institute Management Standard)
All of the training materials are provided by Datek. Certification of training forms can be provided for all attendees if requested, and many of our training sessions qualify for Continuing Education Credits where applicable.